The 6th International Conference on Ocular Infections
We are thus pleased to announce The 6th International Conference on Ocular Infections (ICOI), which will be held on March 7-10, 2013 at the Loews Hotel, Santa Monica, CA, USA.
Infections of the eye continue to challenge clinicians around the world to make an accurate, rapid diagnosis, as well as providing optimal therapy given the emergence of spread of antimicrobial resistance.
Bringing experts from around the world providing the latest clinical and basic research advances to help meet these challenges.
We are hopeful that you will be able to join us for a mutual break from the winter at that time.
The organizing committee is already busy working on the affiliated social programs and recreational activities to maximize enjoyable interactions in Santa Monica, CA .
Main Conference Topics
- Surgical Strategies to Prevent Infections
- Update on TASS and Preferred Instrument Sterilization Methods
- Unraveling the Contact Lens-Associated Microbial Keratitis Epidemics
- Antimicrobial Resistance: Strategies for Survival and Prevention
- The revolution in Ocular Imaging for real - time Diagnosis of Eye Infections
- Drug Delivery systems for intraocular and surface disease
- The Latest Clinical Updates on External Infections, Keratitis, Endoophthalmitis, Uveitis and Retinitis
- Advances in Antimicrobial Agent Research & Development
- Ocular Microbiology Laboratory Techniques
- Epidemiology, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Drug Delivery